Is your organization protected from cyberattacks? Are you building cyber resilience?
As we recognize National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we strongly encourage you to evaluate your organization’s cybersecurity posture, especially in the wake of COVID-19. The pandemic has caused widespread disruption and opened new opportunities for cyberattacks. Many businesses have left their networks exposed in the rush towards moving to a remote workforce and privacy breaches are becoming increasingly common. BDO is helping middle market businesses understand existing and emerging threats and build cyber resilience through security solutions and risk and security assessments.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- Securing Investor Confidence on Cyber Efforts: When evaluating both current and potential investments, investors are increasingly looking at cyber responsibility as a criterion.
- Driving Data Protection with a Digital Resilience Program: Learn how digital resilience can help your company navigate and adapt to an increasingly volatile threat landscape.
- Cyber Threat Report: October 2020: Safeguarding Highly Targeted Industries from Cyberattacks
You can also listen to recordings of our previous webinars about:
- What We Didn't Know: Managing Data Privacy with Microsoft Compliance Solutions
- BDO Cyber Month Fireside Chat with Microsoft: Cyber Resilience
Visit our Data Protection: Privacy & Cybersecurity Services page to learn how you can mitigate risk and build trust with comprehensive data protection.
We also offer complimentary Data Protection Consultations to help you better understand ways to enhance your privacy operations in light of regulatory expectations and obligations.